Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from them. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these associates in Crookston and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Crookston and you are wanting to rank for a local Crookston service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Setting up profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Crookston, Minnesota on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an interesting blog post, comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that help you monitor traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web page and maintaining a nice back link profile is essential for ranking. Here are some of those interfaces and some basic info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover bad referral links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ provides other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics exclusive to Crookston and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO business, this subscription allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Many of the services provided in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient dashboard that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are very similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying backlinks referring to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking details indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen represent a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can configure specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specified city and state like Crookston, Minnesota. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Minnesota.
Crookston Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.