Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or blog comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Simply reach out to anyone of these people in Croton-on-Hudson village and ask them to post an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Croton-on-Hudson village and you are wanting to rank for a local Croton-on-Hudson village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a an inbound link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Croton-on-Hudson village, New York on those platforms but to also link back to your site from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an interesting article, comment and engage with the community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those interfaces and some basic information on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to research backlinks, discover link outreach opportunities, locate bad backlinks, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Croton-on-Hudson village and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For individuals running an SEO agency, this tool allows you to maintain and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online property. Many of the services offered in this dashboard are position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and web traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful dashboard that allows you to monitor the condition of your website. Most of the tools available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for discovering back links pointing to your website. This is great for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the movement of specific key words and URL strings. Software such as this is required to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specific city and state like Croton-on-Hudson village, New York. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in New York.
Croton-on-Hudson village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.