Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have sites. Just reach out to one of these connections in Culver City and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Culver City and you are wanting to rank for a local Culver City service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your site from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a backlink. Building profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Culver City, California on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success locating blogs on the web that were topical to our page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical blog post, comment and engage with the community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are some of those software interfaces and some information on how they will assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, find linking opportunities, locate unwanted back links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Culver City and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for maintaining your sites optimization. For individuals managing an SEO business, this tool also allows you to monitor and track any changes with a clients online property. Many of the tools provided through this interface are position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. The tools available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for discovering links referring to your website. This is helpful for identifying good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to follow the movement of specific key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo specific location settings to pin-point keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Culver City, California. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful feature is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in California.
Culver City Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.