Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to your site. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking connections that have websites. Just reach out to any of these individuals in Cushing and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on the site. My recommendation is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Cushing and you are wanting to rank for a local Cushing service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social profiles like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a an inbound link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only build a local presence in Cushing, Oklahoma on those platforms but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for articles on the web that were relevant to our site and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, locate an interesting blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the optimization tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web page and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate referral links, locate linking opportunities, discover unwanted referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Cushing and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of free to use SEO dashboards for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to evaluate the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for managing your web sites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO business, this software allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your site. The features available within Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying inbound links referring to your site. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the movement of unique keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key terms that you want to rank for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to identify search volume in a specified city and state like Cushing, Oklahoma. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Cushing Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.