Off Site Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have websites. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these associates in Dallas and ask them to include an article about you or your business on it. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dallas and you are wanting to rank for a local Dallas service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to send links to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a referral link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Dallas, Texas on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an relevant article, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are other tools that help you monitor traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a nice link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those subscriptions and some basic info on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, locate linking opportunities, find suspicious referral links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Dallas and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of free to use optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to check the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your sites SEO. For individuals managing an SEO agency, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online property. Some of the services provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient tool that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Most of the tools available within Ahrefs are very similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering backlinks referring to your site. This is great for finding good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to track the movement of unique key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is required to monitor progress and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding keywords that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location identification settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dallas, Texas. These key terms that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
Dallas Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.