Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other properties and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Dalton and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dalton and you are wanting to rank for a local Dalton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to create a referral link. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Dalton, Georgia on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, find an relevant blog post, comment and engage the community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your website. That is a comment link.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and many other analytic tools. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web site and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those tools and some basic info on how they can help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to view inbound links, locate linking opportunities, discover suspicious backlinks, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Dalton and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free SEO optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO agency, this subscription allows you to orchestrate and keep track of sudden changes with a clients online presence. Many of the service software offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and referral traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive tool that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your web site. Many of the tools available within Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating referral links directing to your site. This is great for identifying good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the movement of unique key words and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values represent a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for locating key terms that you want rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Dalton, Georgia. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search graph, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Dalton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.