Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other pages and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business website, a social property like Facebook, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these people in Damascus and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Damascus and you are wanting to rank for a local Damascus service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your site from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a referral link. Creating business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Damascus, Oregon on those profiles but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were relevant to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your site and keeping a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the tools and some information on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate referral links, find link building opportunities, locate negative back links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Damascus and the surrounding cities) and their plethora of limited but free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
DA and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this software to check the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your websites SEO. For those of you overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Most of the tools offered in this interface are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your site. Many of the tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that make Ahrefs a must have subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and much more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great piece of software we use for identifying backlinks directing to your website. This is great for finding good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For businesses looking to manage SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values seen indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding key terms that you want rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Damascus, Oregon. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Oregon.
Damascus Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.