Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other means of receiving backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these connections in Danville and ask them to include an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to create a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Danville and you are wanting to rank for a local Danville service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a referral link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the opportunity to not only build a local presence in Danville, Kentucky on those platforms but to also backlink to your website from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success locating sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that links back to your site. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google makes available, there are many other tools that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a clean referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the interfaces and some information on how they could help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, find link building opportunities, discover negative back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other useful tools that are proven useful for optimization. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Danville and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free SEO dashboards for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this site to check the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for managing your websites optimization. For folks overseeing an SEO agency, this tool also allows you to monitor and track changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient piece of software that allows you to manage the health of your website. Many of the tools available on Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome tool used for locating inbound links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to track the movement of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want rank your property for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to locate search volume in a specified city and state like Danville, Kentucky. These key terms that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you analyze in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume chart, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched phrases is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Kentucky.
Danville Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.