Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking associates that have websites. Simply reach out to anyone of these individuals in Dearborn Heights and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dearborn Heights and you are wanting to rank for a local Dearborn Heights service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your property from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a backlink. Building business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only build a local presence in Dearborn Heights, Michigan on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage the online community, then leave a URL in your comment that links back to your website. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and keeping a nice referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your property. Here are some of those interfaces and some information on how they could assist you with your off site SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate referral links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover suspicious referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other useful tools that are must haves for optimization. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Dearborn Heights and the surrounding areas) and their plethora of free to use optimization dashboards for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your websites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a businesses online profile. Some of the services offered through this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social management, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and much more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software we use for discovering referral links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. Software like this is needed to gauge movement and/or spot a dip in the SERPS. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking metrics indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is great for finding keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can customize specific location identification settings to locate keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Dearborn Heights, Michigan. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
Identifying locally searched keywords is beneficial to anyone trying to rank in Michigan.
Dearborn Heights Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.