Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other pages and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have a business site. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Denver and ask them to post an article about you or your products on the site. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Denver and you are wanting to rank for a local Denver service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your website from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a referral link. Creating profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only have a local presence in Denver, Colorado on those profiles but to also send links back to your page from that profile.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success locating sites on the web that were relevant to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Don’t be a spammer, search for an interesting web page, leave a comment and engage the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a comment link.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a authoritative back link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic info on how they can assist you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view backlinks, discover link building opportunities, discover negative referral links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Denver and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their arsenal of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. Use this tool to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for monitoring your web sites SEO. For those of you running an SEO agency, this software also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online property. Some of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful tool that allows you to monitor the health of your website. Most of the features available on Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating backlinks directing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For businesses looking to manage the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values indicate an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can customize geo specific location settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Denver, Colorado. These key words that you find and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Colorado.
Denver Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.