Off Page Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Just reach out to one of these people in DeRidder and ask them to post an article about you or your business on the site. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in DeRidder and you are wanting to rank for a local DeRidder service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the option to link out to your site from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a backlink. Creating profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in DeRidder, Louisiana on those platforms but to also link back to your website from that property.
• User Comments – I have had personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting article, comment and engage the online community, and leave a link in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google offers, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the health of your web property and maintaining a nice referral link profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, locate linking opportunities, discover suspicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to DeRidder and the surrounding areas) and the plethora of free to use SEO tools for those of you that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in the SEO world. Use this software to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For people managing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services provided in this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. The features made available on Ahrefs are identical to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool we use for discovering referral links pointing to your site. This is great for locating good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to track the rankings of specific key words and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For individuals looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking stats indicate keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can choose geo specific location settings to identify keyword search volume in a specified city and state like DeRidder, Louisiana. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume info, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Louisiana.
DeRidder Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.