Off Site Optimization
Off site optimization refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or blog comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another business that has a website, or you have friends or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in DeSoto and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a web page and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in DeSoto and you are wanting to rank for a local DeSoto service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send no follow links to your property from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to build a an inbound link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in DeSoto, Texas on those platforms but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, locate an interesting web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytics. Monitoring the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a clean link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of the dashboards and some basic info on how they can assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect inbound links, discover linking opportunities, discover negative referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to DeSoto and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free SEO tools for those of you that are just getting your feet wet.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to evaluate the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to orchestrate and track changes with a clients online property. Many of the tools provided through this dashboard are position tracking, website audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your web site. Most of the features available on Ahrefs are a lot like those available on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for identifying links pointing to your site. This is useful for discovering good and bad links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. Software like this is required to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to manage SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking stats refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values represent an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like DeSoto, Texas. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Texas.
DeSoto Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.