Off Site SEO
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or social comment linking back to your property. There are many other ways of receiving backlinks, but these are common and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these connections in Dover and ask them to include an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Dover and you are wanting to rank for a local Dover service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the option to send no follow links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to build a an inbound link. Setting up profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Dover, New Hampshire on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• Social Comments – We have experienced personal success finding sites on the internet that were topical to our site and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical article, comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your site. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google offers, there are many other tools that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Guarding the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a clean back link profile is a must for ranking your property. Here are some of those software interfaces and some info on how they could assist you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to inspect backlinks, locate link outreach opportunities, find negative links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz provides other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Dover and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free SEO tools for you guys that are just getting established.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to evaluate the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for managing your websites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to maintain and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Most of the service software offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and more.
Tracking keyword rankings and referral traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very impressive dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Many of the tools made available on Ahrefs are similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating backlinks referring to your website. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. Software like this is needed to monitor progress and/or identify a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in keyword rankings while the green values seen show an increase in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for identifying keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location settings to locate search volume in a specific city and state like Dover, New Hampshire. These key words that you locate and begin to target will be the same keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in New Hampshire.
Dover Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.