Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those pages. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your property. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have personal site. Simply reach out to any of these individuals in Duluth and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Duluth and you are wanting to rank for a local Duluth service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Reddit you have an opportunity to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to produce a link. Setting up business profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Duluth, Georgia on those profiles but to also backlink to your website from that profile.
• Social Comments – I have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a signature in your comment that refers back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytic tools. Maintaining the healthy condition of your property and maintaining a nice back link profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those subscriptions and some information on how they will help you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to locate inbound links, find link outreach opportunities, discover malicious referral links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics specific to Duluth and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free optimization optimization software interfaces for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this tool to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For folks managing an SEO organization, this subscription also allows you to monitor and keep track of any changes with a clients online presence. Some of the tools offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social tracking, brand monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient interface that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your website. Most of the tools made available within Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get subscription for any SEO agency. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering links referring to your web site. This is useful for finding good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For businesses looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a drop in rankings while the green values show a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for locating keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can customize specific location settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Duluth, Georgia. These key words that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you analyze in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Georgia.
Duluth Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.