Off Site SEO
Off page SEO refers to other web properties and the referral links coming from those sites. Those links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting referral links, but these are common methods and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have a business site. Just reach out to one of these associates in Durant and ask them to feature an article about you or your services on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a link back and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Durant and you are wanting to rank for a local Durant service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to create a referral link. Creating profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Durant, Oklahoma on those profiles but to also backlink to your page from that profile.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success finding articles on the web that were relevant to our website and leaving a comment on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting blog post, comment and engage with the community, and leave a link in your comment that links back to your site. That my friends is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google makes available, there are many other dashboards that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your property and keeping a authoritative backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the interfaces and some basic info on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to view referral links, find link outreach opportunities, find bad back links, check on a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other useful tools that are proven useful for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics specific to Durant and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of limited but free optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. Use this software to check the metrics on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your sites SEO. For people overseeing an SEO business, this tool allows you to maintain and track changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the services provided in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very useful dashboard that allows you to manage the condition of your site. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are identical to those available on SEM Rush, but there are very specialized tools that make Ahrefs a must get tool for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, backlink explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is a great piece of software used for identifying referral links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to track the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a drop in rankings. For people looking to monitor SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for identifying keywords that you want to rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Durant, Oklahoma. These keywords that you find and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search volume info, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Oklahoma.
Durant Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.