Off Page Optimization
Off site SEO refers to other pages and the referral links coming from those pages. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are many other ways of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these associates in East Grand Rapids and ask them to include an article about you or your company on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Grand Rapids and you are wanting to rank for a local East Grand Rapids service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to get a an inbound link. Creating profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in East Grand Rapids, Michigan on those profiles but to also send nofollow backlinks to your website from that property.
• Blog Comments – We have experienced personal success finding blogs on the web that were relevant to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, referral traffic, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your site and maintaining a clean link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some basic information on how they can help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz OSE allows you to view backlinks, find linking opportunities, find malicious backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to East Grand Rapids and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the arsenal of free optimization optimization software interfaces for you SEO’s that are just getting established.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this site to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your websites SEO. For folks running an SEO business, this subscription allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the services offered through this interface are keyword position tracking, website audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead generation management, keyword analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keywords and traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. Many of the features available within Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are many unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get subscription for anyone optimizing sites. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating inbound links directing to your site. This is useful for finding good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of unique keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is required to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For individuals looking to manage the SEO for clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking metrics refer to keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values displayed show a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is useful for finding keywords that you want to rank for. You can choose specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like East Grand Rapids, Michigan. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful feature is the search graph, this shows how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Michigan.
East Grand Rapids
East Grand Rapids Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.