Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to other sites and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other ways of getting backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with another company that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have websites. Just reach out to anyone of these people in East Wenatchee and ask them to post an article about you or your services on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the time. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their website from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in East Wenatchee and you are wanting to rank for a local East Wenatchee service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Networks – By setting up social accounts like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send no follow links to your property from the account profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to create links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only create a local presence in East Wenatchee, Washington on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that profile.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the online community, and leave a backlink in your comment that links back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the tools that Google provides, there are plenty of other utilities that help you monitor internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web page and maintaining a clean backlink profile is absolutely necessary for ranking your site. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some info on how they can help you with your off site optimization.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate inbound links, find link building opportunities, find bad referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to East Wenatchee and the surrounding neighborhoods) and the plethora of limited but free optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing tool for monitoring your web sites SEO. For people running an SEO business, this software also allows you to monitor and keep track of changes with a clients online profile. Some of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keywords and site traffic are really important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very impressive piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the health of your site. Most of the tools made available on Ahrefs are very similar to those found on SEM Rush, but there are some unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have tool for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating backlinks directing to your web site. This is useful for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software tool that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of individual keywords and URL strings. Software such as this is needed to gauge movement and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for their clients, PRT is an affordable option.
Ranking details indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in keyword rankings while the green values indicate a jump in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for locating key phrases that you want to rank your property for. You can configure specific location identification settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like East Wenatchee, Washington. These key terms that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you monitor in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this identifies how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched keywords is helpful for anyone trying to rank in Washington.
East Wenatchee Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.