Off Site Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other web properties and the links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other ways of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and usually simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with another company that has a website, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Simply reach out to anyone of these associates in Eaton and ask them to post an article about you or your business on there. My suggestion is that you produce it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a website and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your web page. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eaton and you are wanting to rank for a local Eaton service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social foundations like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have an opportunity to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a link. Creating profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only create a local presence in Eaton, Ohio on those platforms but to also backlink to your page from that property.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for blogs on the web that were topical to our page and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Without being a spammer, search for an topical blog post, leave a comment and engage with the community, and leave a URL in your comment that points back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Subscription Based Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a nice back link profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the software interfaces and some basic information on how they could assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to locate back links, locate link outreach opportunities, discover malicious backlinks, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are must haves for SEO. Check out Moz local (metrics exclusive to Eaton and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting established.
DA and PA are important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For those of you overseeing an SEO agency, this software allows you to maintain and track any changes with a businesses online property. Most of the services provided through this interface are position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, brand monitoring, inbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and traffic are very important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient dashboard that allows you to monitor the condition of your web site. The features available within Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating links pointing to your web site. This is great for discovering good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is most commonly used to monitor the rankings of individual key words and URL strings. A tool such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or spot a drop in the SERPS. For individuals looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This tool is effective for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Eaton, Ohio. These key terms that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume chart, this identifies how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Ohio.
Eaton Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.