Off Page SEO
Off site SEO refers to other web sites and the inbound links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or company site, a social property like Youtube, a citation, or article comment linking back to your page. There are many other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and usually easy to get.
• Link Outreach – Most likely you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have a business site. Just reach out to anyone of these individuals in Edgewater and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a back link and return the favor to them by linking to their website from your property. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Edgewater and you are wanting to rank for a local Edgewater service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social properties like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to send links to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to build a link. Creating profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Edgewater, Florida on those profiles but to also backlink to your web page from that property.
• Comments – We have had personal success finding articles on the web that were topical to our site and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, find an topical article, comment and engage the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your page. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are other dashboards that assist you with monitoring internet traffic, authority links, referral links, rankings, and many other analytics. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and maintaining a clean referral link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are some of the software interfaces and some info on how they will assist you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, discover link building opportunities, locate unwanted referral links, check a websites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Edgewater and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free optimization dashboards for you guys that are just getting off the ground.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO world. You can use this site to evaluate the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is an amazing piece of software for maintaining your sites SEO. For folks running an SEO organization, this subscription allows you to monitor and track sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Some of the tools offered in this dashboard are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, link audits, lead generation management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and site traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very efficient tool that gives you the opportunity to manage the condition of your website. The features made available on Ahrefs are identical to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are some specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch analytics, inbound link explorer, and more.
The backlink profile explorer is a great tool we use for locating backlinks pointing to your web site. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software subscription that is mostly used to track the movement of individual keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to gauge progress and/or identify a dip in rankings. For agencies looking to monitor SEO for their clients, PRT is a pretty affordable industry option.
Ranking details refer to position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in keyword rankings while the green values seen show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for identifying key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Edgewater, Florida. These key phrases that you identify and begin targeting will be the same group of keywords that you follow in PRT. Another helpful feature is the search graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
finding locally searched key terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Florida.
Edgewater Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.