Off Site Optimization
Off page SEO refers to other web sites and the referral links coming from them. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web property can be another blog or business website, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are other means of receiving referral links, but these are common and are typically simple to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with someone else that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking associates that have websites. Take the time to reach out to one of these associates in Elburn village and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by building a link to their site from yours. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elburn village and you are wanting to rank for a local Elburn village service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Media – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Flickr you have an opportunity to send no follow links to your web page from the user profile. You can also create links from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to get a an inbound link. Setting up business profiles within local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will allow you the chance to not only create a local presence in Elburn village, Illinois on those platforms but to also send nofollow backlinks to your site from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the internet that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Without being a spammer, search for an interesting article, comment and engage with the online community, then leave a signature in your comment that points back to your website. That is a backlink.
Tools For Off Page SEO
In addition to the tools that Google makes available, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, referral traffic, referral links, rankings, and other analytics. Maintaining the health of your web page and keeping a nice backlink profile is essential for ranking your property. Here are a few of those dashboards and some info on how they will assist you with your off page optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect inbound links, find link building opportunities, find malicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz also offers other tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Elburn village and the surrounding cities) and the arsenal of free SEO tools for you SEO’s that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this software to monitor the health on your site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have tool for maintaining your web sites SEO. For individuals running an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to maintain and track any changes with a clients online profile. Many of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, site audits, social management, profile monitoring, link audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain health, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and traffic are really important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful piece of software that allows you to manage the condition of your website. Most of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch analytics, referral link explorer, and much more.
The referral link profile explorer is an awesome tool we use for locating links pointing to your web site. This is great for locating good and bad backlinks.
• PRT – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software tool that is primarily used to follow the rankings of unique keywords and URLS. Software such as this is needed to gauge progress and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For people looking to monitor SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option.
Ranking metrics indicate position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen represent a dip in rankings while the green values show a spike in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding keywords that you want to rank your site for. You can customize geo-specific location identification settings to pin-point search volume in a specific city and state like Elburn village, Illinois. These key phrases that you identify and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful tool is the search info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search volume.
Identifying locally searched terms is valuable to anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Elburn village Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.