Off Site SEO
Off site optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those sites. These links are called backlinks. The referring property can be another blog or company site, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other means of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a company that has a site, or you have friends or networking partners that have personal site. Just reach out to one of these associates in Ellensburg and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to give yourself a page and return the favor to them by building a link to their page from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Ellensburg and you are wanting to rank for a local Ellensburg service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Instagram, G+, Pinterest, and Reddit you have the ability to link out to your website from the user profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just need to get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a great way to produce a an inbound link. Building profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only have a local presence in Ellensburg, Washington on those platforms but to also send links back to your site from that profile.
• User Comments – I have experienced personal success finding sites on the web that were topical to our web page and leaving a comment on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, search for an topical article, comment and engage the online community, then leave a link in your comment that links back to your site. That is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google offers, there are plenty of other tools that assist you with monitoring traffic, authority links, backlinks, rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web property and maintaining a authoritative backlink profile is a must for ranking your site. Here are a few of those dashboards and some info on how they will help you with your off site SEO.
• MOZ OSE – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to locate inbound links, find link building opportunities, find negative links, check a sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ developed other useful tools that are must haves for agencies. Take a look at MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Ellensburg and the surrounding areas) and the arsenal of limited but free SEO dashboards for those of you that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. Use this tool to check the health on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a must have piece of software for maintaining your web sites optimization. For those of you managing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a businesses online property. Some of the service software provided in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social management, brand monitoring, outbound link audits, lead generation management, keyword search analytics, domain health, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – One very efficient interface that allows you to manage the health of your site. The tools made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content crawler, keyword explorer, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is an awesome piece of software used for locating inbound links directing to your site. This is great for locating good and bad links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is most commonly used to follow the rankings of individual keywords and URLS. Software like this is required to monitor movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a pretty affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics refer to position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values seen show an increase in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for finding key terms that you want to rank your page for. You can choose specific location identification settings to uncover search volume in a specific city and state like Ellensburg, Washington. These key terms that you locate and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in PRT. Another useful feature is the search volume info, this indicates how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search queries.
Identifying locally searched terms is helpful to anyone trying to rank in Washington.
Ellensburg Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.