Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those properties. Those links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business, a social property like Twitter, a citation, or article comment linking back to your site. There are many other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common methods and are typically easy to get.
• Link Outreach – There is a chance you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking partners that have sites. Take the time to reach out to any of these associates in Elsmere and ask them to feature an article about you or your products on there. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the inconvenience. Be sure to include a web page and return the favor to them by linking to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Elsmere and you are wanting to rank for a local Elsmere service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Properties – By setting up social foundations like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Reddit you have the option to link out to your web page from the user profile. You can also link out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to send links, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a an inbound link. Building profiles in local directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the chance to not only have a local presence in Elsmere, Kentucky on those profiles but to also send links back to your website from that property.
• User Comments – We have had personal success locating sites on the web that were topical to our web page and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Do not be a spammer, locate an relevant blog post, leave a comment and engage the community, then leave a backlink in your comment that refers back to your page. That my friends is a backlink.
Software For Off Site SEO
In addition to the optimization tools that Google provides, there are other tools that assist you with monitoring site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the health of your web site and maintaining a clean backlink profile is essential for ranking. Here are a few of the subscriptions and some information on how they could assist you with your off page SEO.
• Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ OSE allows you to view inbound links, discover link outreach opportunities, discover malicious back links, check on a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for SEO. Check out MOZ local (metrics exclusive to Elsmere and the surrounding cities) and the plethora of free to use optimization tools for you SEO’s that are just getting started.
Domain Authority and Page Authority are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this tool to monitor the metrics on your website.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your sites SEO. For folks overseeing an SEO organization, this tool also allows you to monitor and keep track of sudden changes with a businesses online presence. Most of the tools offered in this dashboard are position tracking, site audits, social tracking, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain metrics, and more.
Tracking keyword positions and referral traffic are super important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very efficient interface that allows you to manage the health of your web site. Many of the features made available on Ahrefs are similar to those available on SEM Rush, but there are really unique tools that make Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO agency. Ahrefs includes a site explorer, content explorer, keyword research tool, batch overviews, inbound link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool used for discovering back links directing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is an online based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to monitor the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. A tool like this is required to gauge movement and/or recognize a drop in the SERPS. For agencies looking to monitor the SEO for clients, PRT is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking details refer to keyword position fluxuation in the SERPS. The red values indicate a dip in rankings while the green values displayed indicate a spike in rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is great for locating keywords that you want to rank for. You can configure geo-specific location settings to uncover keyword search volume in a specified city and state like Elsmere, Kentucky. These keywords that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you follow in PRT. Another useful tool is the search volume graph, this shows how much search occurs monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched key terms is beneficial for anyone trying to rank in Kentucky.
Elsmere Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.