Off Page SEO
Off page optimization refers to other sites and the links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring web site can be another blog or business website, a social property like Pinterest, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other means of getting authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically easy to obtain.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a site, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have personal site. Take the time to reach out to anyone of these individuals in Ephrata borough and ask them to feature an article about you or your company on the site. My recommendation is that you create it to save them the time. Be sure to create a website and return the favor to them by creating a link to their site from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Ephrata borough and you are wanting to rank for a local Ephrata borough service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Sites – By setting up social accounts like Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and Flickr you have the ability to link out to your website from the account profile. You can also link out from a post within these platforms. Lots of ways to link out, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a legitimate way to create a referral link. Creating business profiles in directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will provide you with the chance to not only create a local presence in Ephrata borough, Pennsylvania on those profiles but to also link back to your page from that property.
• Comments – I have experienced personal success searching for articles on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a link back to my site. Don’t be a spammer, find an interesting web page, comment and engage the online community, and leave a URL in your comment that links back to your web page. That is a backlink.
Software Subscriptions For Off Page SEO
There are other options to the Webmaster tools that Google provides, there are other tools that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, referral links, page rankings, and other analytic tools. Monitoring the health of your site and maintaining a clean back link profile is absolutely necessary for ranking. Here are a few of the dashboards and some info on how they will help you with your off page SEO.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – The Moz Open Site Explorer allows you to locate back links, locate link building opportunities, find malicious links, check a web sites domain authority, and page authority. MOZ also offers other tools that are irreplaceable for agencies. Take a look at Moz local (metrics specific to Ephrata borough and the surrounding areas) and their arsenal of limited but free SEO optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting your feet wet.
DA and PA are very important metrics in SEO. You can use this site to monitor the metrics on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great piece of software for monitoring your sites optimization. For individuals overseeing an SEO organization, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track any changes with a clients online property. Most of the service software provided in this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social management, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword search analytics, domain analytics, and lots more.
Tracking keyword rankings and site traffic are super important tools in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – Another very useful dashboard that gives you the opportunity to manage the health of your web site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are a lot like those found on SEM Rush, but there are very unique tools that have made Ahrefs a must get resource for any SEO. Ahrefs includes a website explorer, content crawler, keyword research tool, batch overviews, link explorer, and more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for identifying back links directing to your website. This is useful for discovering good and bad back links.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – PRT is an online based SEO software subscription that is primarily used to track the rankings of specific keywords and URL strings. A tool like this is needed to monitor progress and/or recognize a dip in the SERPS. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is a very affordable option in the industry.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values represent a drop in keyword rankings while the green values represent a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is useful for locating key terms that you want to rank for. You can customize geo-specific location settings to discover search volume in a specific city and state like Ephrata borough, Pennsylvania. These key words that you find and begin targeting will be the same keywords that you track in Pro Rank Tracker. Another useful feature is the search info, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a constant stream of search queries.
finding locally searched keywords is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Pennsylvania.
Ephrata borough Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.