Off Page Optimization
Off page optimization refers to other properties and the inbound links coming from those properties. These links are called backlinks. The referring page can be another blog or business, a social property like Instagram, a citation, or social comment linking back to you. There are other ways of receiving authority backlinks, but these are common and are typically simple to get.
• Link Outreach – You have probablyI’m sure you have done business with a business that has a website, or you have an acquaintance or networking connections that have sites. Take the time to reach out to one of these individuals in Eureka and ask them to post an article about you or your company on it. My suggestion is that you write it to save them the hassle. Be sure to include a back link and return the favor to them by creating a link to their website from your site. Also note, if they have a Google verified address in Eureka and you are wanting to rank for a local Eureka service term, that will be a positive geo relevance factor.
• Social Platforms – By setting up social properties like Facebook, G+, Youtube, and Flickr you have the option to send links to your web page from the account profile. You can also send links out from a post within these properties. Lots of ways to link, just gotta get creative.
• Citations – Citations are a fantastic way to get a link. Creating profiles within directories like Yelp, Cheap FlightsGoogle Maps, Yellowpages, or foursquare will give you the opportunity to not only have a local presence in Eureka, Illinois on those profiles but to also link back to your site from that property.
• Comments – We have had personal success finding blogs on the internet that were relevant to our website and commenting on them with a backlink to our webpage. Do not be a spammer, find an relevant article, leave a comment and engage the community, and leave a backlink in your comment that points back to your web page. That my friends is a backlink.
Off Site SEO Software Tools
In addition to the SEO tools that Google offers, there are other utilities that help you monitor site traffic, authority links, backlinks, page rankings, and many other analytic tools. Keeping an eye on the healthy condition of your web property and keeping a nice link profile is essential for ranking your site. Here are some of the dashboards and some basic info on how they will help you with your off site optimization.
• MOZ Open Site Explorer – (https://moz.com/) – MOZ Open Site Explorer allows you to inspect referral links, locate link building opportunities, discover bad referral links, check on a sites domain authority, and page authority. Moz developed other tools that are must haves for agencies. Check out Moz local (metrics specific to Eureka and the surrounding neighborhoods) and their plethora of limited but free optimization optimization software interfaces for you guys that are just getting started.
DA and PA are very important metrics in the SEO arena. You can use this tool to monitor the health on your web site.
• SEM Rush – (https://www.semrush.com/)- This is a great tool for monitoring your websites optimization. For people overseeing an SEO agency, this software also allows you to orchestrate and track sudden changes with a clients online profile. Most of the service software offered in this interface are keyword position tracking, web site audits, social media managment, profile monitoring, backlink audits, lead gen management, keyword rank analytics, domain metrics, and much more.
Tracking keyword positions and web traffic are very important features in SEM Rush.
• Ahrefs (https://ahrefs.com/) – A very useful piece of software that gives you the opportunity to monitor the condition of your web site. Most of the features made available within Ahrefs are similar to those seen on SEM Rush, but there are really specialized tools that have made Ahrefs a must have subscription for any SEO. Ahrefs has a site explorer, content explorer, keyword explorer, batch overviews, referral link explorer, and lots more.
The link profile explorer is a great tool we use for discovering inbound links pointing to your web site. This is helpful for identifying good and bad backlinks.
• Pro Rank Tracker – (https://proranktracker.com/) – Pro Rank Tracker is a subscription based SEO software dashboard that is mostly used to follow the rankings of specific keywords and URLS. A tool such as this is needed to monitor movement and/or identify a dip in rankings. For people looking to manage SEO for their clients, Pro Rank Tracker is an affordable industry option.
Ranking statistics indicate keyword position movement in the SERPS. The red values seen indicate a drop in rankings while the green values indicate a jump in keyword rankings.
• Keyword Tool – (http://keywordtool.io/) – This software tool is effective for finding key phrases that you want rank your page for. You can choose geo-specific location identification settings to discover keyword search volume in a specific city and state like Eureka, Illinois. These key phrases that you locate and begin to target will be the same group of keywords that you monitor in PRT. Another useful tool is the search chart, this indicates how many searches occur monthly in your area and if it’s seasonal, trending, or a consistent search volume.
finding locally searched terms is valuable for anyone trying to rank in Illinois.
Eureka Off Page SEO
Modern Influence Logo
Modern Influence Image
SEO pricing is strongly based on competition of keywords and location. Before we focus on enhancing your rankings we need to gain a better understanding of the keywords and search volume of the relevant terms in your vertical. This requires us to perform some keyword research before we give you a monthly quote for SEO. Complete the form below to get started with our free keyword research.